"What did the baby buzzard say when in saw an orange in the nest?"
"Why, look at the orange mama laid (marmalade)!"
There are lots of jokes about birds. Here are some of my favorites:
- Did you hear the one about the crow and the telephone pole? He wanted to make a long distance caw.
- How does a bird with a broken wing manage to land safely?
With its sparrowchute.
- What's the difference between bird flu and swine flu? If you have bird flu, you need tweetment. If you have swine flu, you need oink-ment.
- How do you get down off an elephant? You don't! You get down off a duck.
- Why did the chicken cross the road, roll in the mud, and cross back? He was a dirty double-crosser!
- Early one morning, two birds are sitting near a large puddle of oil. They see a worm on the other side. One bird flies over the oil and the other one swims through the oil. Which one gets to the worm first? The one who swam, because "Da oily boid gets da woim."
If those jokes are too much for you, you can read a blurtit answer about buzzards here: What Is A Buzzard? Or you can listen to the sounds a real buzzard makes by watching this film: