Anonymous

Can Smoking Orange Peels Get You High?

4

Lol no, why do you even ask? You can get high naturally and with zero harm to health only by smoking and vaping medical weed, just make sure you're using quality product and device (I personally prefer waxes and Evolve Plus XL wax pen).

Kathleen Griffin Profile

To me, the whole subject of cannabis sounds a bit wild. However for my sore joints I often order some cbd oil. And on this site https://www.marijuanabreak.com/ there are examples of comparisons of manufacturers and quality of brands are given. Also, for fans of smoking weed or vape there is something interesting.

Hi guys. If you want to learn about CBD, then follow the link and read all the information on the site. There you will find a lot of interesting about CBD product. For example, how these guys produce this product and how long it takes. You can also see all laboratory tests confirming the quality of the product.

No, and why would you want to? Sounds like a bunch of Timothy Leary, he told people to smoke whatever they wanted, but most had no effect. It must contain thc which is a chemical that will make you high or opiates

Anonymous