What Is This Greasy Black Stuff That Appears On My Frying Pan After It Has Been Through The Dishwasher?

2

Glen Thornbury Profile
Glen Thornbury answered
Sounds like the residue left over after Chlorine is used to remove Sulfur from water on a large scale?
Go to the water container behind your toilet and lift the lid! Is there a stain that's real dark in color or a film on the top of the water?
If yes, then email me sweetness!

Then if it's a Cast Iron Email me, TOO!
Pamela Krueger
Pamela Krueger commented
I never put my frying pans in the dishwasher for that very same reason..I always hand wash.
Glen Thornbury
Glen Thornbury commented
We determined it was All. things, and found the warning on the NET!
Chips Ters
Chips Ters commented
Recently, I have bought a lot of household kitchen appliances, among which there was a deep fryer. But the choice of kitchen appliances must be approached with all seriousness, because every child will use it, so it must be of high quality, you can find advice on choosing here https://www.reviewho.com/ . Before choosing a deep fryer, you will also need to compare which you need more: a deep fryer or an oven. In the deep fryer, you can cook more food, but the oven has more options and different cooking modes. It's up to you.
Alison Baillie Profile
Alison Baillie answered
Oo-er. What other material is the handle made of? You could ask the manufacturer - they might send you a new one!!
Alison Baillie
Alison Baillie commented
Well, you could consider it! A new one won't cost the earth and you can make sure you get an aluminium-free one. ;o)
helen baillie-gutteridge
Well OK, I have thrown them away (only had them 20+ years) and bought new. I would still like to know what it was, though.

Anonymous