Which Gummy Candy is the Best? Gummy Bears/Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids/Watermelon Sour Patches/Gummy Worms/Sour Gummy Worms, Fruit Gushers/Gummy Cola Bottles/Orange Slices/Life Saves Gummies?

11

Swedish Fish is my favorite. I could eat a ton of them.

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

I'd have to go with Gummy worms ! Always reminded me of the plastic worms I used for Bass fishing. Like to chew on one with part hanging out of my mouth! LOL

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

Just plain ole gum drops for me!

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

I'll take a whole bag full of Swedish Fish! That is probably my favorite candy. Best of luck to you!

RIK RZ Profile
RIK RZ answered

Gummy Cola Bottles! Those who don't like these never tasted the real thing! They probably tasted some weird "other version"(no offence)

Hi everyone. I will also be happy to share with you some pretty wonderful gummies with cbd, which I learned about from this interesting article here https://savedelete.com/health-fitness/top-5-cbd-gummies/385752/. At one time, my friend at work treated me to such delicious cbd gummies and I really liked it. I think you will be interested to learn more about the healing properties of cbd products, which are very good at helping to maintain well-being throughout the day.

CBD oil is widely used these days for several reasons. One of the main reasons why CBD is used and enjoyed by many is because of the beneficial compounds that relieve anxiety, pain, insomnia and more. The higher the efficiency, the stronger the product and the more benefits it can bring. Now you can find Most potent CBD oils on sale. The most powerful CBD oils are those with more milligrams per bottle.

Anonymous