Do you still have any Christmas food? Cookies?

8

The only Christmas goodie I have left is some ribbon candy. I'll finish that off in a week or two.

Tinkerbell St. Basil
I LOVE ribbon candy. My kids make fun of me for eating it, but they get it for me every year. Yum!
Ancient Hippy
Ancient Hippy commented
Exactly the same here. My kids buy me a box every year as well as a bag of Wilbur Buds. They all hate both.
Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

No. The cookies didn't last long. My wife covered some in saran wrap and stored them in the oven and forgot they were in there when she preheated the oven. The smoke alarms were busy that day.

Linilla Schmidt Profile
Linilla Schmidt answered

I'm still muching on the last of the Danish peppernuts, little cookies, traditional. Pfeffernusser i think they're called in Germany.

The 5 un-eaten candycanes I crushed last week and folded them into a homemade vanilla icecream recipe (really good!)

Tinkerbell St. Basil Profile

I still have Christmas candy. A lot of it was leftover stocking stuffers and hostess gifts. Not complaining.....😛

I want to take my girlfriend to a restaurant for Christmas, so we can eat delicious food and then give her the gold earrings she's been dreaming of for so long. I found some cool options here on https://www.fjewellery.co.uk/en/earrings-drop-christmas/ and was surprised at how awesome the Christmas discounts are. Girls, I leave this link for you. It's time to give guys a hint of what you're dreaming of.

Jann Nikka Profile
Jann Nikka answered

Nope, did my usual ate everything by Dec 31 :) 

Join 4 gyms (new ins) and had been going now for 20 days. Going later today 🏋.

Anonymous