Do I Need A Licence To Sell Popcorn At Any Event?


1 Answers

Maggie Dee Profile
Maggie Dee answered
That depends on the venue. In some areas, you will need a business license. In others, a vendor's licence. In still others, a food license. In still other areas, you won't need a license at all -- but you'll need to pay for the space. "Yeah, well, who's going to know?" you might say. Other vendors will turn you in if you aren't following the rules. It's dog-eat-dog out there when it comes to street vendors.

If you're a young child trying to sell popcorn at a popular fireworks-watching spot, no one may bother you. Hard to say. If that's the case, I wish you good luck. And have fun. "Large buttered for me, please." ;-)

Answer Question