Click here to go to that page.
You may have to increase your protein intake. Consider an amino acid supplement to help digest and use the protein.
Men's Health magazine has great workout programs for building that you can easily do at home. They also have a good web site. Take a picture of yourself now in just gym shorts. Then start your program. In two months take a new picture wearing the same shorts in the same spot. You will see the gains. With thin guys like us, the gains come small and slow, but they last.
I have suggestions to that:
First, you have to be fit (gain weight) like:
> Eat Right
- Try to eat 5 to 6 small meals a day
- Stay healthy (focus on foods packed with vitamins, minerals, nutrients and calories)
- Eat protein-filled snacks before or after a work out, such as protein bars or shakes, yogurts, or fish
- Aim for up to 500 extra calories per day to start, and reduce the number if you gain weight too quickly or find you are gaining fat instead of muscle
- Whet your appetite by drinking fluids, taking walks, and spicing up your meals
Second, do the exercises that gain muscle.
> Try to visit this link for how to build muscle without using weights
*Track your routines and your progress
Here are some healthy ways to gain weight when you're underweight:
- Eat more frequently. When you're underweight, you may feel full faster.
- Choose nutrient-rich foods.
- Try smoothies and shakes.
- Watch when you drink.
- Make every bite count.
- Top it off.
- Have an occasional treat.
- Use best muscle building supplements.
- Work hard anbe positive.