Where In Nigeria Can I Buy Pentacake And Sobrate As Cake Preservative?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Sorbate is the simplest thing - you may purchase it from every chemical store.  Concerning the PentaCake - you should import it from Israel.  It's a special cake improver which is manufactured by Pentaor and you can purchase it only directly from them.  You may contact them by www.long-life-cakes.com.  However, they have a minimum order of 1000 Kg.

Answer Question