What Is Your Favorite Ice Cream?

13

Chris ???? Profile
Chris ???? answered
I love Neapolitan ice cream! The chocolate and vanilla is among the best I ever tasted.
But I could be persuaded.
Omer Butt Profile
Omer Butt answered
My favourites are Mango & Chocolate Ice creams & Shakes. I love them. Just ordered one Chocolate Shake & A Large mango Ice cream after looking at this question. I am really gaining weight very much around my tummy area in these vacations. But "I am loving it"- Let come more of these appetite improving questions-They are "Finger Licking Good".
emma danish Profile
emma danish answered
Oh do you know your not doing my diet any favours here every time you mention a new food i wants some spent all day thinking about m +ms when the doctor asked me how my diet was going i was like yes of course I'm sticking to it ,with a pocket full of choci wrappers!
paul williams Profile
paul williams answered
I love the sherberts, and rocky road. Depends from where also since some places don't have a very good recipe for sherberts. Baskin robbins has great sherberts and rocky roads. Also flavors like daquari ice is great. If your talking old school like thrifty's ice cream(rite-aid now) then chocolate malted crunch. Yummy. Now i got to leave to go get some. Thanks a lot. ;)
Vannila with butter fingers in it, hot fudge and caramel poured on top and maybe some nuts and sprinkles on top! Mmmmmmmmmmmm ^_^
Alva Lipscomb Profile
Alva Lipscomb answered
Definitely banana pecan. They make the greatest floats with a Big Red soda or Coke Cola. I'll have to make a trip to Braums soon!
My favorite ice cream is Tiger stripe. You know the one that has orange flav. And black licorice!! Mmmmmm. You are making me sooooooo hungry!!
John Profile
John answered
I like just about all ice cream but if i had to choose one it would be mint chocolate chip.
Cookis and cream love it but hard to eat ice cream now a days due to winter :P
William Hook Profile
William Hook answered

Actually my favorite ice cream is not one, I like 4-5 ice cream flavours served by CanAsian Ice Cream in Canada. I have tried so many ice cream in my city Winnipeg but the taste of CanAsian ice cream is not beatable. They served the best and original Asian inspired ice cream flavours made with Canadian milk.
Lemme share with you some of the best flavours served by them, I am sure you might not have heard before. The flavours are Coconut, Matcha Green Tea, Indian Style Sweet Spicy ice cream, Honeydew Melon, Peach Lemongrass. Isn't these are unique flavours?
You must go and try these ice cream flavours for sure. I am sure you all will love it.

Anonymous