What's your favorite wine?

8

Asma Jamil Profile
Asma Jamil answered

I don't like wine at all.

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

I don't drink much wine, but when I do, pink moscato has been my favorite! I'm a beer kinda gal....oh and pizza!

ly fen chen Profile
ly fen chen answered

One of my favorite wine is French red wine which is good and if we can only drink a cup of it every day, it's good for the health. But I seldom drink it myself only occasionally drinking it with family. As I know that drinking a lot of wine is bad, but if we can keep drinking it a little per day, then it is a benefit for the health.

K. B.  Baldwin Profile
K. B. Baldwin answered

I'd go for a nice Pinot Noir or a Petite Syrah. 

John bmn Profile
John bmn answered

For me, Georgian wines have always been a favorite. I don’t know why, but I liked them the most, the only negative in these wines is that the bottles are very tightly closed and it is inconvenient to open them. I always had to make an effort, and my girlfriend could never open the bottle on her own. I found a way out of this situation. To be more precise, I bought here such a cool corkscrew on Amazon -https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MS9P6MJ?language=en_US

Anonymous