Anonymous

With a little delay, Yesterday November 16th was the "National Fast Food Day" Happy this day to all Fast Food lovers :) By the way what is your Favorite Fast Food?

Veronica Dultry Profile
Veronica Dultry answered

In n Out Burger.

Reyhaneh Seyyed Hosseini
Oh my God :)
Wizeold Dogmom
Wizeold Dogmom commented
I just gained 5 pounds looking at that!
Veronica Dultry
Veronica Dultry commented
Hey Rey, that's what I say when I sit down with that burger. Add a shake and its a spiritual experience. Lol! :))
Hey dogmom. Yep. Can't eat them often. But I'm glad I can get one if I have a craving. I have family and friends who live far away. An In n Out burger is usually the first thing they want when visiting. We would stop off on the way home from the airport.
Reyhaneh Seyyed Hosseini Profile

I am addicted to fast food!!

Can not choose one of them, because it is so hard, but i will go pizza and French fries.

Yummy !!!

Wizeold Dogmom Profile
Wizeold Dogmom answered

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Never touch the junk. Closest to fast food I'll eat is Pizza!

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

A Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Chick-fil-a is the best fast food around. Some may be wondering why I didn't choose pizza. It's simple really. Pizza is the food of the gods! I'm thankful they decided to share it with us humans.

I really don't like fast food and usually only eat it when I am travelling. There is on exception. I know it is crap food, but I do like a McRib.

DDX Project Profile
DDX Project answered

It depends really. But as of current, 4x4 protein style no spread no ketchup w/mustard from In'N'Out is what I usually eat if I plan on fasting for the next day.

Anonymous