Did you ever have one bad night of drinking too much?

7

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

Just one ? Nope :p the one this question reminds me of was the time I almost got my azz kicked by a bee-ach who out weighed me by about a hundred pounds... Okay I'm gonna ramble now :) so I walked up to the bar to get a glass of ice water ( cos I was drunk as) and when I was walking back to my table some loser was laying across a table and said to me " come her baby make my face wet " so I said " okay " and dumped my glass of water on his face ... He started choking on the ice ... That was awesome :) then a few minutes later some fat beeach came up to me screaming .. " that was my boyfriend .. Blah blah blah " I was wasted so I thought I could take her ... I screamed at her " come on you Fat f*ck lets go"  then next thing I knew a bouncer grabed me and another grabbed her ... She ended up kicked out of the bar ... Then I started shaking and crying cos I realized she would have broke my face ..... And liquid courage isn't a good thing :) anyway I made a bouncer walk me home that night cos I was scared  ... And I never drank rye again ... BAM !

Zack -  Mr. GenXer
Not a woman to hold back are you? I'm not saying that you should because it makes a person really fun to hang out with.
Jaimie  JT
Jaimie JT commented
I've never been one to hold back :) that was probably 8 years ago though ... I still remember it vividly cos it's the closest I ever came to getting in a bar room brawl :) I was terrified after . But in the moment I was so sure I could take her down :p
KB Baldwin Profile
KB Baldwin answered

A couple of times in my youth i got as far as walking-around-blacked-out drunk.  On one occasion I got so sick that I was unable to keep food down for a couple of days, and to this day some 52 years later I cannot abide the smell or taste of rum and coke. 

Nicole Ashley Profile
Nicole Ashley answered

I've had way more than one haha

Levi F. Profile
Levi F. answered

More than I'm willing to admit...

I've gotten to the point now where I know how not to drink too much anymore, but when I was first starting out with partying at frat houses, I went overboard sometimes. One night involved me throwing up on and off for about 2 hours while my best friend tried to sleep on the floor but kept waking up because of me -_-

Most of my drunken memories make me smile incessantly because of how fun/funny they were. This one was not. That was definitely the worst one too because other times I've drank a lot it was much earlier in the day so by the night I was already sober and I could avoid a hangover. That night everything that could've gone wrong went wrong.

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

Well, sort of.

In my twenties, I was essentially a scotch drinker; and I knew how much I could have over let's say a 2 hour period and not be significantly impaired.

One Christmas season, his employees had given him a bottle of an expensive blended and aged scotch.

We decided one night to open the bottle.  A few hours later after my second drink, I began to feel "not right."  By the time I was driven home, I was very dizzy and had to sit in a chair and read for about an hour (the same page over and over as I recall) before everything stopped spinning and I was able to go to bed.

No hangover the next day, but it was a very unpleasant experience.

That was in the middle of December and I was unable to stand the smell of alcohol for about 6 weeks.  (We always went out with friends on New Years and we did---but I drank nothing but water.)

Beware complex congeners.  (A minor chemical constituent, especially one that gives a distinctive character to a wine or liquor or is responsible for some of its physiological effects.)

Anonymous