Anonymous

Do you like fishing? where do you go fishing and what gear do you guys use for it?

9

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

I haven't gone fishing for awhile but I used to love it. My favorite was fishing for brook trout in the mountain streams of my area. I used a small Pflueger ultra light rod and spin casting reel with 4lb. test.  I would float wax worms down the current . The brook trout loved them.

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I love fishing, especially in the ocean, although it's been a long time since I've had the chance.  Anchovies and squid are both good ocean fishing baits.  Night crawlers are good for catching fresh water fish.

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

no.

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

I used to love fishing for black bass in my early 20's in the lakes in the area.

But I slacked off and It's been 35 years since I've fished.

Hanna Whilson Profile
Hanna Whilson answered

I'm new to fishing. This summer I finally understood how great it can be (I wasn't a big fan of fishing when I was a child). So, my father gave me his boat, though I need to choose a motor. Now I can't decide whether I have to choose a 12v or a 24v trolling motor. Of course, I surfed the Internet, and having looked through a review on https://trollingmotorsguide.com/12v-vs-24v-trolling-motor/, I decided that a 24v motor will be a better choice. Can anyone share the experience? Which motor do you use?

Anonymous