Here is a simple and easy recipe if you want to make cupcakes. This recipe is ideal for beginners and you can decorate your cupcakes at the end making it a real treat!
For this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
110g caster sugar
110g plain flour
2 medium eggs
1tsp vanilla extract
2tsp baking powder
Now to prepare these delicious and easy cupcakes you need to:
1. Line your cupcake tin with paper cases and preheat your oven to 180 C or Gas Mark 4
2. Take a bowl and add the butter and sugar and mix it until it gets soft and fluffy.
3. Sift in the flour and baking powder and stir well
4. Sift in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until its mixed together nicely.
5. Spoon the mixture into your paper cases in your cupcake tray
6. Place in the oven for 18-20 minutes until its slightly golden at the top
7. Leave to cool for 5-10 minutes
Now you will have perfectly delicious cupcakes for all the family to enjoy! You may want to decorate your cupcakes and you could do this using butter icing, sprinkles or edible icing stickers which you can purchase in any local supermarket.