Anonymous

How Do You Make A Home Made Flan?

3

I know how sometimes when you want to renovate a house, it can be difficult to find a decent company where you can get excellent service by purchasing new windows or doors. But I found a site for windows replacement https://thwindowsdoors.com/window-replacement-cost/ . It is important to equip the site, go in and see. This company turned out to be useful to me.

The way my mom makes it is really yummy!
First you melt about 3 tablespoons of white sugar over a low stove top in a medium pot. It will be light brown color. Then you pour it in a mold.
Then you mix in a blender : 2 cans of condensed milk, 2 cans of evaporated milk, 16oz. - 20 oz. Of milk, and 4 eggs. Pour this mix into the mold and bake for about an hour at 375 degrees.

Then allow to cool and refrigerate atleast an hour. Serve cold and enjoy!
Sudipa Sarkar Profile
Sudipa Sarkar answered
To make a home made flan you first need 3 eggs, 1/2 can of sweetened condense milk, 2 cup milk, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 2 tbsp of sugar. First put the sugar in a small heavy-bottom saucepan. Let the sugar melt and change its colour to golden brown. Put in a flan mold. Save a couple of spoon of caramel to decorate. Now get another pan put the mix and fill it up to ūth with warm water. Add the rest of the ingredients in a blender. Pour in the flan mold. Bake it for 45minutes at 350o F. Now allow it to cold and then take out from it and put caramel over it. Your dish is ready to serve!

Anonymous