What Are Cookies And Biscuits Good For?
- Good source of carbohydrates
- Easy snacks that can be eaten on-the-go
- Provide quick energy boosts
- Comfort food
- Very tasty!
- Some wholegrain cookies and biscuits will fill you up
- High in calories – can cause weight gain
- Full of sugar – can cause tooth decay
- No real nutritional value
- After the initial sugar high, you’ll get an energy crash
- Store-bought cookies contain preservatives and chemicals
It sure is! Cookies and biscuits are fine in moderation, although you might want to watch how many you’re eating if you’re on a diet. It can be easy to eat your way through half a packet without realizing, so eat mindfully – take the serving you want to eat, and put the rest back in the cookie jar.