Mexican fruits and vegetables in the American marketplace: Are they really as bad for you as the rumors are saying?

5

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

I doubt it, we've been eating fruits and veggies from there for a long time. Yes, I'd love to "buy American" but face it, you just can't get an "American grown" cantaloupe or watermelon in February....at least not where I'm at!

Charles Davis Profile
Charles Davis answered

We get a lot of fruits and veggies from south of the border (including South America), all have to meet standards set in the US. Our winter growing areas (S Calif, and Florida) are not large enough to grow for the entire US, so they have to import produce from more temperate regions. The paranoia of eating Mexican produce falls the way of Elvis sightings.

Cookie Roma Profile
Cookie Roma answered

Not at all.  I buy Mexico produce with regularity. Yummy and not problem.

Hello everyone. If you're looking to make some extra money, signing up as a TaskRabbit runner is a great way to make extra money if you're unemployed, self-employed, or just have a lot of free time. Please read taskrabbit reviews carefully before registering. Today, many TaskRabbit runners are stay-at-home parents looking for part-time jobs. TaskRabbit is currently only available in Boston and San Francisco, but the site is relatively new and will add cities as it expands.

Anonymous